- Former Senior Partner of Pictet & Cie
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Symbiotics
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of PSA International SA
- President of Fondation pour Genève
- President of Fondation Pictet pour le développement
Ivan Pictet joined Pictet & Cie in 1972 after earning an MBA from the School of Business Administration at the University of St. Gallen and starting his career at Morgan Stanley in New York. He was appointed Partner of Pictet & Cie in 1982 and retired as Senior Partner in June 2010.
Founded in 1805, Banque Pictet & Cie SA is based in Geneva. It is the largest private bank in Switzerland and one of Europe’s leading independent asset managers with more than $400 billion under management and custody and offices in 17 countries.
He is currently President of:
- Board of Directors of Symbiotics
- Board of Directors of PSA International SA
- Fondation pour Genève
- Fondation Pictet pour le développement
He also serves on the following Boards:
- Board of Directors of the Russian oil and gas company Lukoil
- AEA European Advisory Board